Sea Ranch Print
'Sea Ranch' is a print of a painting of a vista in coastal Northern California's Sea Ranch.
The original was painted with acrylic and gouache on canvas.
- Paper is 10.25" x 12.25" and art is 7" x 8.75"
- This is an archival print of Noelle's original painting.
- Each print is signed on the front.
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All of Noelle's prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
Noelle Phares brings a fresh perspective into her contemporary landscape paintings through examination of the tension between organic and synthetic. As an environmental scientist by training, she allows the same topics that drove her work in the natural sciences to now guide her creative endeavors. Her body of work combines landscape elements with structural geometry to create fractured architectural landscapes that explore the ever-encroaching presence of humanity into previously pristine open spaces. She holds a BS in Biochemistry, and an MS in Environmental Science. She has been painting throughout the American West over the last decade, and currently lives and paints full-time out of Denver, Colorado.