Bravery Magazine is a quarterly print publication for girls and boys that features a brave woman in each issue. Full of educational content, fun DIYs, and illustrated biographies, Bravery is as inspiring as it is beautiful. More importantly, Bravery is a resource. We believe that introducing kids to strong, brave role models will empower them to be strong and brave, too.
Bravery Magazine includes role models diverse in ethnicity, race, ability, background, and interests. Each issue also tackles difficult topics in kid-friendly ways and introduces traits and characteristics that help grow kids into brave humans. Our mission is to not only empower kids, but provide parents, teachers, and caretakers with the tools they need to facilitate these important conversations and confidently take the reigns.
- Each issue is STEAM-centered and educational, but always fun.
- It’s designed specifically for both girls and boys aged 5-12.
- Each issue features women of diverse races, nationalities, abilities, and religions.
- It Introduces kids to a variety of careers, interests, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Each issue teaches kids important traits that will empower them to become their own kind of brave.
- It’s full of original art and content.
- It’s made to last with a velvet-touch matte cover and sturdy, luxe paper.