Patchwork Sari Bandana Scarf
Hand-stitched from the softest organic cotton, the millennial pink and bone white panelling on this bandana scarf brings a fresh palette to your wardrobe. Tie this lightweight scarf to your tote bag, wear it as a neckerchief, or wrap it in your hair.
- Handmade by an Anchal Artisan in Ajmer, India for Anchal Project
- Dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Color: Bone, Blush & Peach
- Material: 2 layers of 100% certified organic cotton
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- Machine wash cold and hang dry
Every purchase of an Anchal product provides an artisan in India with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.