Beatriz Romper - Taupe
The Beatriz Romper is a hot-weather-friendly take on a jumpsuit. 100% linen romper in taupe. Let this piece set you free. All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.
- 100% High End European Linen
- Deep pockets, flattering princess seams, pearly buttons
- On the final version of the Beatriz Romper, the short length is 1 inch longer than what is pictured here & there are 5 buttons
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- To shrink the item a little bit in the first wash & make the linen extra soft, after wash, put the garment in the dryer on the low setting for 5-15 minutes (depending on how much extra room you have in the romper). Then hang dry
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.